2015 Key West 197 Skiff for sale in Delray Beach FL
- SS steering wheel
- Rub rail.
- Console cushions for front seat.
- Console windshield and SS grab rail.
- 4 stainless steel cleats.
- Navigation lights.
- Speedo, Tach, and Fuel gauge.
- Console with storage and door.
- Anchor locker with hatch lid.
- Storage compartment in rear.
- Storage under console.
- Electric horn.
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Polished SS steering wheel with anti feedback mechanical steering.
- Flip flop cooler seat with back rest.
- Rear Storage for Battery and Accessories
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
|Fish Finder w/GPS - Max Depth 1000' (Color screen under 5")||$365||$415|
|Transom Live Well||$115||$130|
|Outboard Motor: (change)|
|2015 Yamaha F90LA 4-Stroke Series (x1)||$10,615||$7,475||$8,400|
|2015 Single 20 Feet||$1,340||$1,505|
|Trailer Options: (change)|
|Fenders - Diamond Plate(Single), Per Pair||$200||$230|
|Spare Tire and Carrier||$210||$240|
- When you start with a damage-free well kept vehicle it makes delivering quality that much easier. This is why we believe in pedigree and we pay up for it! The majority of our vehicles are ONE OWNER, Carfax Certified with absolutely NO DAMAGE HISTORY.
- You will not find a shoddy piece in our inventory. If it's here, it's right and we guarantee it! We are not a high volume dealer trying to break sales records. We touch, drive, inspect, and service every vehicle we sell. When buying a previously owned vehicle true value is not simply the cheapest price. Our goal is to offer the best overall value in each vehicle we offer in a hassle-free, relaxed environment.
- When you offer the cleanest, popular makes and models, with the hottest colors and options at the best pricing in the entire country that's what we call desirable. Often times customers will call and ask why a vehicle elsewhere in a weird color that has not been inspected is cheaper than our perfect white car with the right options and pedigree? It may sound like rhetorical question but it's one we hear often. Obviously, pedigree, quality, and desirability will drive the price and the ultimate value.
- What is value when buying a pre-owned luxury or exotic vehicle? Value is when quality, desirability, and price all come together creating your ultimate satisfaction. Providing the best overall value in each vehicle we offer is no easy task. We work very hard sifting through thousands of vehicles incurring many expenses bringing these quality vehicles to market at the best prices in the country. All done without sacrificing our ultimate goal of offering the best overall value, bar none.
When it comes to the maintenance of your used vehicle purchase, it can sometimes be the case that the manufacturer's warranty has either already expired, or will soon expire. That's why we recommend and offer extended service contracts, providing you with the peace of mind and assurance that if things go wrong mechanically, your out of pocket expense will be minimal. MotorGroup works with multiple warranty companies to offer you the perfect extended service contract best suited to your personal needs, with plenty of options to get you comprehensive coverage at a value price. It's our goal to make your entire purchase with us as easy and stress-free as possible, from the vehicle purchase itself all the way to the warranty and financing.
Please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us toll free at 800-959-9973 for pricing and details.
Feel free to use our easy loan calculator to estimate your traditional finance payments.
You can apply online for a car loan with our online finance application form. It's secure, and when we receive the application, our staff will look it over and contact you as soon as possible.
And whether you are shopping for a vehicle or you already have one, don't forget to protect your investment with a MotorGroup vehicle service contract.
Here at MotorGroup we routinely ship vehicles across the nation, so we have an excellent network of experienced and properly insured transport companies that can deliver from on-site directly to you. They offer both open-air as well as enclosed shipping, so whether you’re looking to ship the Mercedes-Benz or even the Rolls-Royce you’re purchasing, they have the shipping options and solutions to ensure that your new purchase arrives safely, right to your door! Please contact us for shipping referrals, rates and questions. We're happy to help!
WE OFFER ONLY ABSOLUTELY CLEAN, SAFETY CHECKED VEHICLES
NO BRANDED TITLES!
NO LEMON LAW BUYBACKS!
NO VEHICLES WITH SEVERE DAMAGE HISTORY!
We understand and respect that when purchasing something as valuable and significant as a vehicle the balance of quality and value must be met. At MotorGroup, we work hard to meet this balance for you our valued client, on each and every vehicle we offer!
The following terms of sale apply to all of our online sales.
Bank to bank wire transfers, cash in person or approved financing only. All funds must be in US dollars only. Please be sure to have full payment and/or approved financing in place before making your final bid. Call us for more information.
The successful high bidder will submit a $1000 non-refundable deposit within 2 business days of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle.
Payment of Balance Due
The buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
Additional Fees and Taxes
Winning Bidder will receive a temporary operating registration good for 30 days from date of purchase. Florida buyers are also responsible for Sales tax. E-Mail us if you have any questions about the transfer and title fees. Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.
The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. We will assist the buyer with finding a shipping company - call us at 1-800-959-9973 for more information. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after leaving our premises. If the vehicle is going to be shipped, full payment must be received before the vehicle is delivered to the shipping company.
Every effort has been made to accurately and fairly describe this vehicle to you. MotorGroup has tried to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Please be advised that used vehicles will have typical scratches and dings inherent for their year and mechanical parts are subject to fail. MotorGroup welcomes and recommends a buyer's inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Buyer is responsible for any inspection charges and fees.
Unless otherwise stated in the vehicle description, this vehicle is being sold "as-is". No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. Extended warranties may be available; please contact us for details.
Notice to Bidders
We reserve the right to cancel all bids and end an auction early should the vehicle no longer be available for sale.
Bid retractions are not allowed nor will be recognized within 12 hours of auctions end. Seller will not be obligated to sell in the event of a late retraction.
Negative Feedback Bidders
We do not allow bidding from negative feedback bidders. New bidders with zero feedback rating should email us or call us prior to bidding.
The winning bidder will be contacted via email after the auction closes or he/she must contact MotorGroup within 24 hours to proceed with payment and delivery arrangements.
If the deposit is not received within 2 business days of the close of auction or if the balance is not paid in full within 5 days following the close of auction, we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle or sell the vehicle to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer.
Please be advised that most of our cars are still covered under full factory warranty. Otherwise, they are being sold "as-is" unless otherwise stated, which has been previously driven and has been subjected to normal wear and tear, both cosmetically and mechanically.
We attempt to recondition all vehicles to like new prior to offering them for purchase.
We describe all vehicles as accurately as possible; however it is not possible to include every minute detail and imperfection.
At potential buyer expense, we suggest that you have your vehicle inspected prior to purchase, from an outside reputable company or dealership, and we are willing to assist you with the arrangements upon request.
Our vehicles go on test drives and are sometimes placed on loan; therefore the mileage may not be exact. Since this is a pre-owned vehicle, we may or may not have all keys, books, floor mats etc.
Please do not expect a pre-owned vehicle to be absolutely perfect, without even smallest rock chip on paint or other wear and tear items depending on year and mileage.
Please be sure to discuss and resolve all details and technicalities regarding the description and items available with your Representative prior to completion of purchase.
Any problems, issues, or claims must be made within 24 hours of delivery or receipt of vehicle.
Please be advised to inspect the vehicle for any physical damage before signing a bill of lading.
When you are looking to purchase a vehicle online you will see ads offering vehicles at prices that seem "too-good-to-be-true" in many cases upon further inspection you will find why they are in fact too good to be true. At MotorGroup we pride ourselves in offering only top quality vehicles at aggressive pricing combined with absolute transparency. It is what it is!